How to Assess Hazards and Risks Mini-Course
This is an online self-paced mini-course from our Trainer in a Box Program.
In the end, you will have a comprehensive document that you and your fellow staff can use to manage hazards.
Welcome to the next step in your understanding of hazards, and how to become more confident and capable when facilitating programs outdoors.
It is by due diligent action that we prevent injury.
Created and facilitated by Jamie Black MA
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES;
- 20 minutes of video guidance
- Download and print the Hazard Assessment pdf
- Make time to complete the documents in the field for your program
- You can expect it to take approximately 2-4 hours to complete.
- Receive a certificate of completion – only by request.
- Become more confident and capable as a facilitator of outdoor programs
Prevent injury by having informed staff about the potential risks and hazards
- Own a Hazard Assessment binder that includes;
- Risk Assessment
- Character Types
- Definition & Terms of Control
- Group Assessment
- Method of Control
- Prioritized List of Hazards
Looking for more in-depth live-online training? Book Jamie for a free consultation by clicking HERE.