How to Assess Hazards and Risks with Jamie Black
This is an online self-paced workshop.
In the end, you will have a comprehensive document that you and your fellow staff can use to manage hazards.
Welcome to the next step in your understanding of hazards, and how to become more confident and capable when facilitating programs outdoors.
It is by due diligent action that we prevent injury.
Created and facilitated by Jamie Black MA
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES;
- Receive 4 different 10-20 minute videos by email.
- Download your 10 page printable pdf
- Requires you to make time to complete the documents at home, and on the land that you work on.
- You can expect it to take approximately 3-4 hours to complete.
- Receive a certificate of completion – only by request.
Looking for more in-depth live-online training?
Access an adaptable .docx version of this document, and have scenarios catered to you personally. Jamie is available to walk you through your situation and take you to a new level of confidence and capacity within your organization, book Jamie for a free consultation by clicking HERE.